An organized approach to your network design
Veritas’s team of transmission and network engineers approach network transformation in a collaborative manner—we work by our customer’s side along with our project managers and on-site field engineers to understand your network requirements and existing infrastructure in preparation for your network transformation.
Network design and engineering services organizes the approach to network design, by creating new plans, or take existing plans and assessments, and complete or convert them into tangible, actionable plan for the utilization of equipment and resources.
We also provide detailed surveys including:
- Path survey
- Site survey
- Tower survey
- Geotechnical survey
- Environmental assessment
- Site infrastructure design including buildings, towers and foundations
Low-level (detailed) design:
Low-Level (Detailed) Design service helps the customer get clear guidance on the detailed design necessary to implement the defined solution. From our work with the existing design plus our ability to bring 50 plus years of experience to implementing complex, wireless networks customer is assured of getting the most from that next level of detail.
Low-level (detailed) design review:
If your teams have already developed a low-level (detailed) design document, we recommend engaging Veritas Networks teams to review the details and provide guidance. Veritas brings experts with an in-depth understanding of latest designs along with the experience of identifying any risks involved.
Establishing the business and technical requirements of an organization is the key to implementing a successful network change. The high-level design service builds a level of communication with your business and technical team owners to assess requirements.
High-level design review:
If you have a team that has already built a high-level design, then engaging Veritas Networks experts to review the design may be the right approach for you.
Veritas Design experience:
- Single point of responsibility with experienced engineers and managers.
- In-house system engineering field experts in locations worldwide, with local understanding and knowledge of conditions on the ground.
- Dedicated RF transmission, network engineering and field engineering experts assigned for the duration of your project.
- Best practices for executing and adhering to both local and national electrical and civil building codes.
- Comprehensive documentation provided for seamless hand-off to installation and integration experts.
Veritas Design offering:
Veritas’s Network System Engineering services are proven with hundreds of successfully implemented advanced network solutions worldwide. These service solutions include:
- Conceptual preliminary (pre-survey) and final system design with professional engineering support for associated civil activities.
- Discovery process to identify and exchange existing information, data and documentation
- Identification of system design criteria, future initiatives and site-specific infrastructure and capacity plans
- Site infrastructure support systems including power generation, air conditioning and site security
- Path and site surveys as needed